HTA media information 2024
The Horticultural Trades Association (HTA) was founded in 1899 and represents the interests of 1,500 garden centres, landscapers, growers, manufacturers, and suppliers across the UK.
Inside Horticulture Magazine
Mailed direct to all HTA members giving you access to a highly targeted market of garden centre owners and horticultural business decision makers.
Frequency: 4 times a year
Inside Horticulture magazine dates 2024
Copy deadline: 23 February Mailed: 15 March
Copy deadline: 24 May Mailed:14 June
Copy deadline: 20 August Mailed: 6 September
Copy deadline 15 November Mailed 6 December
Please note we can offer a 20% discount to HTA members
Other ways to target HTA members
HTA member update e-newsletter
A Weekly E-newsletter sent to 4,500 contacts
– Footer Banner: £200
– Sponsored content slot: £500
Banner Specifications: 579 x 60pxls.
Social media posts
– £175 Per post per platform
– £375 Cross platform post
– Social bundles available on a quarterly or annual basis. POA
Annual wall calendar
Sponsorship of the Annual Wall Calendar is now available for 2025, which includes logos and key calendar dates. Please book now for production in November 2024
In 2024 the HTA will be holding a series of Roundtables (topics TBC) which will be live/virtual events, followed up with a piece of content marketed to the membership and wider horticultural sector.
Sponsors will not only benefit from the associated branding and alignment with the HTA, but also benefit from a place at the roundtable, to include their thoughts on the piece, and network with key people in the horticultural industry.
• Place at the roundtable to network and have input with the heads of industry
• Branding on the whitepaper report: Logo / Foreword on the report
• Recognition as sponsor of the roundtable in the relevant issue of Inside Horticulture
• Branding on all marketing of the report
Want to know more?
Contact us now at:
or 020 3771 7211